- To submit an abstract, the corresponding author has to be registered into the conference registration system first. This can be done by hitting the "registration" link and entering the required information in order to create your personal page.
- In your personal page you will find a specific section (My documents) dedicated to the abstract form, you can follow the instructions there. You will be required to download the abstract template and use it to prepare your file for following upload. Your submission will NOT be reviewed and automatically rejected if you do not follow the template guidelines.
- For the abstract preparation you will need the following data:
- author list: the author names should be listed in the order of First Name (initial), Middle Name (initial, if any), and then Last Name;
- authors affiliations;
- your preference for oral or poster;
- abstract text following the instructions included in the downloadable abstract template.
- Please do not email files or mail hard copies to the conference office. Once you complete the submission process a confirmation of submission will be sent to the corresponding author.
Deadline for abstract submission: February 15th, 2016.
Notification of acceptance: April 13th, 2016.
The standard audio-visual package in each symposium room will consist of:
- video projector, screen, laser pointer & microphone;
- PC windows / Microsoft Office pack (including PowerPoint), USB plug.